I have a deep passion for education, innovation, digital product development and human behaviour. I love to work with the entrepreneurs, who want to lead a business and life that get them excited to jump out of bed every morning. I work with them to build a strong mindset to follow through, and lead a successful business with purpose. I also work with businesses to bring the entrepreneurial mindset to their teams.
Before I’d even graduated from university, I was working as a sound engineer at one of the best post production houses in the Middle East. By 25, I was managing one of the top recording studios in the MENA region (Middle East and North Africa) and also lecturing in my field at two of the best communication arts universities in Beirut. A year later, I co-founded the first audio production school of its kind in the MENA: Middle East Audio Suite. In 2009, I changed direction to consolidate my interests in business and graduated with an Executive MBA. Being one of the three youngest graduates that year at the Ecole Superieure des Affaires, I started my own bed and breakfast business. Fast forward, I moved to Sydney and ventured into the world of e-learning and entrepreneurship. Since then, I’ve developed various online courses as well as trained hundreds of successful entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs in more than 7 countries.
Some of the secrets I’ve learnt about being a successful entrepreneur:
- The longest distance between two points is a shortcut
- Learning is a never-ending process
- The most important thing you invest in is yourself
- If you have a big enough ‘Why’, you can handle the ‘How’, everything is possible.
- you’re bored and going through the motions in your current job
- you know you’re up for a bigger game in life
- you feel stuck, confused and don't know how or where to start.